Saturday, June 7, 2008

Enough is enough





















With reference to Graeme's latest post below I have decided that enough is enough! I am doing all the driving while Graeme admires the scenery, reads the guide book, studies the map, eyes the pretty girls, snoozes or sleeps. So most of the time I have to do my own navigating. Silly me - I thought a navigator's job was to direct the driver!! Yesterday we had to decide near Izmir which freeway exit to take. G announced that we would probably exit half way from where we now were and Izmir centre - at least another 10 km. So I stayed in the middle of 3 lanes. Within 20 sseconds he suddenly tells me to exit - impossible to cross lanes at that speed at such short notice. Apparently this is one of many silly things I did yesterday. You the reader can decide for yourselves and please feel free to comment. Today I am on strike and G can drive to Cannakule while I snooze and look at scenery!

Above photos are from yesterday's mud bath - if that is not obvious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you just have to look at the photos to see who has been slinging the most mud!